- 2015 Symposium
- Symposium Objectives
- Symposium Handouts & CPEUs
- Access Symposium Audio Recordings
- Purchase Symposium Audio Recordings
2015 WM DPG Symposium
Thank you to everyone that attended the 2015 WM DPG Symposium!
- Attendees can access handouts and CPEUs by clicking the "Symposium Handouts & CPEUs" tab to the left.
- The Symposium Sessions were Audio-recorded and are available for purchase. Click on the "Symposium Audio Recordings Purchase" tab to the left.
- Describe the outcomes of a variety of evidence-based weight management treatment options including individual counseling/coaching, group support, food plan variations, physical activity/exercise, medications and surgery.
- Identify considerations for specific target populations (e.g., culture, gender, age, ethnicity, health literacy, socioeconomic factors, disease state) that can play a role in weight management.
- Examine the impact of various technologies on the delivery and implementation of evidence-based approaches for weight management.
- Explore evidence-based adult and pediatric weight management strategies implemented in a variety of settings such as schools, worksites, faith-based organizations, health clubs and communities, as well as more traditional health care environments.
- Interactively discuss implementing evidence-based strategies into practice.
Symposium Handouts are Only Available to Symposium Registrants
If you are a Symposium registrant and are seeing this message, please log in and return to this page to view the Symposium Handouts.
WM DPG 2015 Symposium Sessions Audio Recordings
- Access Purchased Audio Recordings (Note: if you have previously purchased audio recordings access, please log in to view your audio recordings)