NOTE: If you just joined WM DPG in the past 24 hours, it may take up to 3 days to set up your profile in the WM DPG database. You will receive a “Welcome to the WM DPG” email once your account is set up.
- If you are you having trouble logging in please confirm that you have renewed your WM DPG membership.
- The Academy and WM DPG membership year runs from June 1 through May 31.
- If you know you are a current WM DPG member and still can’t log in, please review the Forgot your password? tab to the left.
When you are first registered on the WM DPG website:
- Academy Member ID: This is your Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics ID #.
VERY IMPORTANT: If your Academy ID has preceding zeros, DO NOT include these in your Member ID login (see examples below).
- Password: This is your Last Name and is case-sensitive, so make sure to Capitalize the first letter of your Last Name!
Options for Changing Your Password
- When logging in, you can change your password by clicking forgot password? as shown in Option 1 below.
- Once logged in, you can also change your password by going to your My Account page as shown in Option 2 below.
If after trying the suggestions above and you are still not able to log into our website, please contact our Member Services Director to assist you with your log in issues.
If you are not a WM DPG Member but wish you were, please click on the button below for details on how to join.